Pickup in our Belleville store only. Size: Medium
Farley 9.6 is a capable and ready carbon fat bike for riders who want to charge through snow drifts and sand dunes. Its OCLV carbon frame keeps your ride light, while huge 4.5-inch tires keep you floating in the deep stuff. It's built up with a SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain that you can count on for more precise shifting and strong braking power — even when things get icy.
- It's a bike that won't shy away from a day on the trail, even if the weather goes south.
- The lightweight carbon frame keeps the setup remarkably light and nimble for a fat bike.
- Added cage and bag mounts on the fork let you explore way, way out, and pack for adventure.
- The lofty tire clearance gives you all the float you need to get through the deep and mucky stuff.
- The dropper post gives you plenty of room to move around on the bike in rough and rowdy terrain.