IN STORE PICKUP ONLY
Your Passport to Smarter Training
Whether you want to attend a group ride in Zwift, climb the Dolomites in Rouvy or simply need a sweat session, the M2 smart trainer can get you there.
All you need is your bike, the M2, your favorite indoor cycling app and device of choice.
This do-it-all, smart bike trainer is capable of replicating any workout thrown its way, up to 1500 watts and a 15% climbing grade.
Simply connect to your indoor cycling application of choice via integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth, and let the M2’s electromagnetic response system do the rest.
And thanks to integrated speed, cadence and power data, you can track and record performance data without extra external sensors.
Plus, our innovative clutch knob ensures perfect tire-to roller connection for every single ride.
- Controlled, electromagnetic resistance provides a precise workout every time
- Includes one month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app
- Noise level: 69 decibels at 20 mph
- Power Accuracy: +/- 5%
- Resistance Unit: Fast-response electromagnetic
- Built-In Sensors: Speed, cadence, and power
- Grade Simulation: 15%
- Maximum Watts: 1500
- Maximum Weight (rider and bike): 300 lb
- Wheel-On: Connects to rear wheel of bike, no need to remove wheel or disassemble bike
- Trainer Frame: Foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever
- Resistance Knob: Clutch knob, clicks like a gas cap to indicate correct roller-to-tire tension
- Roller: Alloy, precision-machined alloy resistance roller reduces tire wear and slippage
- Leveling Feet: Yes, for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Thru Axle Adapter: Sold separately for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes
- Cooling System: Internal, moves air through trainer to keep it cool
- Thermal Sensors: Yes, provide accurate performance data
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- LED indicator lights confirm connection
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices
- Zwift certified
- Bike Compatibility:
- Steel quick release skewer included for common road and mountain bike frames
- Three settings for rear dropout spacing:
- 2" resistance unit roller compatible with the following wheels and tire widths:
- 650b, 700c, 27.5" (up to 2.0" wide), 29" (up to 1.5" wide and without tread)
- The M2 is not compatible with the following wheel diameters and tire widths:
- 650c, 29" (with tread and/or wider than 1.5"), 26"
Due to size and weight we can not offer free shipping for this item. Sorry!
| Chris 02-04-2021 13:17
Set up was very easy. Firmware updated when first connected via Bluetooth to my mobile phone Saris app. I have been using it with 2 bikes switching bikes daily for many months with no issue. The "clutch" mechanism on the roller tensioner.....with lower pressure tires on my commuter and MTB I cannot get the clutch to actuate as I would expect (I may be timid).....so the rule of thumb I use is tighten until the roller just makes contact with the tire, then add 2 turns to the tensioner. Keep the tire air pressure at max. We use Rouvy and Zwift and it has been a great way to get additional exercise. Thanks for the recommendation Ed.
stars based on 1